Roma, 6/7/2011
Today we asked Russel Crowe question, an actor very famous in the world.
1) U: Hi Russel, how are you ??
R: I'm fine thanks, and you ??
U: We're fine thanks.
2) U: What's your full name ??
R: My name is Russel Ira Crowe.
3) U: Can you tell me something about your life ??
R: I was born in Wellington on 7 April 1964, my father and my mother led a nomadic life, working as hoteliers and suppliers of catering for movie sets and television, and i started very soon to appear on the screen in smallroles.
4) U: Why did you decided to become an actor ??
R: aged sixteen and then I did the waiter and bartender, while devoting most of my timeplaying in several rock bands in Australia. In 1980 I recorded a nearly prophetic song called "I Want To Be Like Marlon Brando" and then I formed with my friend from New Zealand, the band Roman Antix, a rock-and-roll band who sang, played guitar and wrote the lyrics. Twenty-five years, begin by Stephen Wallace in the film Blood Oath,and from there began my career of actor.
5) U: What did you feel when you receded your first oscar-winning ??
R: I did not expect to win this award and I could not believe it because it is a prestigious award
6) U: How many film at you made ??
R: 33
7) U: Did you like warking in the " Gladiator " ??
R: Yes, of course, because I was and am fascinated by ancient Rome.
8) U: Do you think that is your best film ??
R: Yes, of course.
9) U: What was your first film ??
R: Blood Oath.
10) U: When did you do it ??
R: In 1990.
U: Thanks Russel we have finished.
R: You're welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment